Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sweet Linley Jo






Matthew's very good friend Linley Jo was in need of a new special baby bedding. I was so excited to find this out. I ran out with Elly, Linley's mommy and found some great fabric. I made this bedding with pillows all in one day. I had a blast and this is another example being sad when the project was over! The inside is so soft and the fabric goes perfectly with her big sister Maggie's bed (Those cute feet are hers). The bows on the pillows I made the girls come undone so they can practice tying their shoes. I love the butterflies and plaid ribbon on this bedding. I have the butterflies flying up on one side of the bumper and down on the other side. oops! There are so many little moving parts to keep track of and I think I was distracted by Mr. Matthew crying... he is such a great excuse to my many mistakes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.