Monday, October 8, 2007

In the begining...


I am a mama, I love to sew, and both are simply incredible! I have decided to embark on the journey of blogging as a way to share both loves. Thanks to many friends who blog as well, I admit, I have been sucked in. And yes, I will now say, I am one of "them". I am not sure yet where this will take me or take those who read this but I know God does mighty things through many forms of communication and I can not wait to see all that He will do through this process.

In terms of my baby boy, I love absolutely everything. He smiles all day, he is now laughing and sucking on his hand until he has hickeys all over it, and my heart melts to see him with his precious father. There is nothing better in life than seeing your baby boy with the man you love and adore. God is beyond gracious to allow me to see His love through them.

As for sewing, I love fabric! The smell, the colors, the textures, I love it all. Sewing has brought me so much joy to be able to retreat, create, and combine in an artistic manner. I work quickly and I am always bumbed when the project is over. I got a sewing machine last christmas and I had never touched one before that. So, in many ways I am sharing with you what I learn as well as all that I don't know yet. I make many mistakes but hopefully I never make the same one twice.

This is my journey of learning how to sew, and learning how to be a mama.

No comments: