Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A baby girl...



After making the baby bedding I was totally impressed with how it actually turned out and truely thought that the only thing I could make was baby beddings. I know that this may seem wierd but I loved the process so much that I thought my new life calling was to make baby beds. I wanted to make another one to see if I could do it again and thought I would make one for our "some day" little girl. Basically I was trying to justify making another one. So, I designed it around my baby blanket that I had when I was little and it has been on my bed ever since. The bedding turned out really sweet and goes really well with my baby blanket. In the end it was great practice and it really got me though my last few months of being pregnant and miserable. Thank God for sewing! I used fabrics from Bessie Mary for the bumpers, ribbon, and dupioni silk for the cording and skirt.

No comments: