Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blanket pants!!!

Today I set out to use my blanket fabric again. Emily was telling me this morning she wanted ot make Rev some little pants to I have to chart this one up to her great idea. Here is how it all unfolded...


This is my makeshift pattern with a pare of Matthew's favorite pants.

Then I basically sew 4 times and they are done. I did mess up at first and i made a pair but there wasn't room for his daiper. Go figure... so I remade them this time with plenty of room!
All done, soo cute on him, he loves them and they are so soft and roomy!!
Luke now wants a pair too!

2 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to make Rev some this morning with one of Clays old button downs but they didnt turn out so well. I got frustrated adn threw them away! I will try again later!!

The Dunton's said...

They look so cute on him!
I think I might try to make some, I'll be needing some comfy pants soon with room for my tummy.
Oh, and the fabric is gorgeous! Congrats on starting a business!
Oh, and I've got some fabric already but I need to get some foam or something to make couch cushions, do you know anything about that kind of sewing??