Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Newest thing

I started an Etsy shop check it out:

www.mamasewsimply.etsy.com

right now I am just selling some cards that are handmade (not by me) and some fabrics that I have a ton of. I haven't sold anything yet through the site but I have had a few people inquire about things. I have been getting a few fabrics here and there at wholesale distribution centers and will be making things with them soon. Right now I am consumed with making my mom some runners for Thanksgiving, my brother wants an amazing Duvet cover and some thow pllows, and I am working on an adorable stocking for Matthew's first Christmas. I will keep you updated but while Matthew sleeps that's what I am up to.

6 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

AWESOME! Are you making all those cards? Hey, I did that craft show on Fri with Village Mommies, I made 75 Bucks! There is going to be antoehr one in Frisco on Dec 8th from like 2-6 on sat. I want you to come adn set up a table. We could carpool out there, we dont hae to stay the whole time. When I get more info I will email you if you are intersted.
E

The Rozell Family said...

how cute are thsee? What a great little gift these would be.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/geninne/281813018/in/set-72157600942730317/

The Rozell Family said...

ahhh, I love THIS!!!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/geninne/980506368/in/set-72157600942730317/

The Rozell Family said...

ok, i have been having this idea in my head for weeks and I feel like we should do a party of some sort. I think a christmas tree ornament decorating party would be AWESOME. Maybe make it an anual thing, either we coudl always do an ornament trade or ornament decorating party. I keep seeing SO many cute ways to decorate and make ornaments. What do you think? We are having a big party here on teh 15th but what if we did a sat morning brunch party or fri night wine and desserts ornament party? Give me your thoughts!

The Rozell Family said...

another post by me!

www.emilyroze.etsy.com

check out my 4 things!

E

connie said...

I love your blog! I really love to sew as well, but moved abroad and couldn't bring my machine. For five months, I've been without my greatest hobby! Amy Butler is AWESOME, I agree. Keep up the great work...I completely understand the insatiable passion.