Thursday, November 1, 2007

"Circa 77"

225 West Oak Street
Denton, TX

So, the kindest people at this vintage second hand store are the ones that led me to get a tax ID number. I am not crazy into second hand clothes but this sweet lady (the mother of the owner) will make you anything you want, out of any fabric, for dirt cheap. She makes adorable tube top dresses and shirts that you would see in Forever 21 but way better. Really, if you can think it up, she'll make it. Not only that, but I bought all this fabric and even a sewing smock for $20. What a find. I can't wait for someone to want a really bright and fun baby bedding or even a cute sewing smock like this one!!

Note: Emily R. this is your kind of place and she'll even make you those great skirts you like so much!



Old vintage fabric scraps



close up on my favorite one. I wish I could find more of this.



Sewing smock

3 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

KERI!!Oh my gosh, I cant believe this post! I LOVE circa 77. I am actually good friends with Janey the owner! Clay and I go over there all teh time to see her! I LOVE THAT STORE! She actually made me some skirts and is making a shirt for me right now! I am so glad you found this denton jewel! SHE IS AMAZING! an incredible sewer. Next time you are there tell her you are my friend! Her daughter goes to the Village Denton. She is looking for a bigger place cause shes running out of room there at that little store! I am glad you found some stuff there. Have you seen the dresses shes making out of mens old vintage button downs? amazing!

The Rozell Family said...

hey girl
got your message. I dont think we can go to teh concert tonight, its tonight right? We had a 10 mile race this a.m. we are just going to rest and take it easy. We may go to highland Village to hear afshin (spelling) preach. Here is Debis #. 940 367-2479. thats her cell.

The Rozell Family said...

hey!
I set up an etsy shop today and listed a few things. Have you thought about selling on Etsy?

E