Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jessica's bumper

I just finished a bumper for my good friend Jessica who I know from Boston. She ordered bedding when Matthew was really little thinking there would be no way I could make her little girl's bedding, however, the bumper she got was really lame. It didn't quite fit although the colors were adorable. So, I made her new bumpers. They are this vintage peter rabit toile with a sage gingham cording and middle section. They have the soft bubble minky on the inside and a silky sage ribbon to attatch it. It fits great and really allows her to add more colors into her little girls room rather than just having sage and peach. From what she has said, she seems really happy. Here are the fabrics for now but I will add picture of the bumper when i get them from her.



No comments: