Thursday, November 1, 2007

I STARTED A BUSINESS!!!!

So, the other day I went and started a business. Yes, a business!! I love to make things and buy fabric and this whole hobby has gotten quite expensive. Soo, I decided to start a business out of it and I got a Tax ID number!! This way I can get fabrics at wholesale prices and make a little money off of the things I make. So, I think I am going to start out with baby bedding, selling fabric by the yard, and see what comes my way. I went to United Notions as my frist adventure and it is AWESOME!! I got the fabrics below so let me know if you want to purchase any of it or if you want something made from them. I can't wait for my selection to grow!!!



This fabric is by Moda called "Blossom Stripe" in Terra Cotta $8.50 a yard


This is "Blossom Wallpaper" by Moda as well in Terra cotta $8.50 a yard. Cordinating to the one above!


This is called "3 sisters favorites" by Moda for $8.50 a yard. This is some of my favorite shabby chic cotton fabric.


Also, called "3 sisters favorites" by Moda is a cordinating fabric to the one above.


This faboric is an awesome kitchen fabric with beautiful bright colors! It is by Moda home collection. It is retailing for $8.00 a yard. Gorgous!

2 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

YEAH!!! congrats on starting a business. I am actually about to start selling on Etsy! Trying to see if I can make a few extra bucks too! Thanks for calling me about the melanddoug toys. I will check it out! I lvoe those toys. I love all these fabrics, especially the "kitchen one" SOO CUTE! I might have to get some of that from you.

Admin said...

I love every single Moda Home fabric. I have a tax number, but I haven't applied for an account with them yet. I wasn't really sure if they do one-off sales or if they would require me to buy every 30 days. I really want to start an Esty account, but with the retail cost of materials it is nearly impossible to make a profit. Congrats and I hope your business is doing well!