Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Matthew's first stocking

So while I was at Britex, I found this fabric that is my absolute favorite!! It is a french vintage toile of children playing. I was trying to figure out forever what the heck I could use it for and the other day I came to a wonderful conclusion. I decided to make Matthew's first stocking with it. I lined it with fleece, used the toile as the stocking following the pattern of the stockings Luke and I have and then topped it off with a red gingham. I kind of wish it were a little bigger but it works and although the toile isn't Christmas, it is perfect!






4 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

wonderful stocking, I love it!
I want to see your craft room, we gotta get together!

E
I want to make those fabric pin back buttons but cant find a button press, where should i look?

Keri Evans said...

I dont know but they sell the button kits at hobby lobby!

Jen Windle said...

Just to let you know...you are hired to make our baby bedding when it's time to have a baby that is! I am one of Em Rozells friends and came across your site of "creativness!" :) You have such a talent and I love all that fabric!

Anonymous said...

Great Art...