Friday, March 21, 2008

CUZ's

I have two cousins that are both pregnant and due in April. They are sister and sister in law. so much fun. I got to make their baby bedding and forgot to take pics before I sent them off. I am sure they will send some but just in case it is a while before I get them I have included the fabric swatches.

Here is Marni's bedding. They don't know what they are having so she chose a black and white toile with a coordinating red cording and black and white toile. The gingham ribbon are the ties. so cute



Here is Keri's bedding (yes we have the same name!!) She is having a little girl named Allie Claire and she told me to just pick everything out. So here is what I thought would look good for the little one and her sister who is 7 and has a coordinating bedding as well. I can't wait to see what the room looks like all together.

3 comments:

THE FLOYDS said...

it's Misti! cute fabric. Just wanted you to know I got your blog and website from Emily's page. Add me to yours when you get a chance :)

david santos said...

Excellent!
Happy day

Reese Family said...

I stumbled across your blog through a friend's and am wondering do you sell your bedding? And do you have a price list? I am expecting in November, and am shopping around for something unique.